Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring is Coming???




Good Evening!! I was able to take some time to stamp and create this little cutie. She reminds me that Spring is coming!! I hope sooner than later, lol. The weather here has been up and down which is typical for this time of year. We could still get blasted with another snow storm or two yet. Today was just cold and rainy. I'll take that over the snow. :)
This has been a very busy week for us. We had appointments, sometimes more than one each day this week. WHEW!! Really wipes you out!! Today I went to the dentist, ugh. They found that I have an abcess tooth. The dentist said that as long as it is not bothering me that it can wait to be fixed. I was shocked. I thought those things had to be taken care of right away. Tomorrow I go for my infusion for my arthritis. I can't wait for that. It helps a great deal. Then to the pediatricians with Sarah. Another busy day tomorrow. Hopefully I can do some stamping later that evening.
For this card, I used supplies I received from a group swap. Love the swaps. AnywayShe took a picture of what her card looked like and I made mine to look just like it. It really is quite nice. I did finish the inside of the card too, something I don't usually do but am trying to do going forward. I started with a green cardstock base, Then added a purple polka dot patterned paper, then my image. My images were colored in copic markers. Tilda was popped up using dimensionals to give it some added dimension. I then embellished with a border down the right side and a swirl and leaves and a flower on the lower left corner. I added a gem to the center of the flower and stickled the flowers petals and the buterflies wings. I also took some Versa Magic Ink ( Sea Breeze) and lightly sponged in the sky.
Thank you all for your sweet comments!! They mean so much to me. I really do appreciate them and all of you!! I hope that each of you has had a beautiful day.
Rubber Hugs,
Kim
Copics Used: E0000,E000, E11, E33, R20, Y21, Y11
YG03, YG06, G28, BV04, BV13, C-3,
C-5, C-7, Y38

13 comments:

  1. Kim, this is lovely!! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you colored the pail. Her overalls are an awesome color and I love your ribbon on the Irish Blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Kim, she's a real cutie and your sentiment is wonderful! Great job!!!
    Judy K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Such a cute little Tilda too :) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tilda looks really sweet sitting there. Love those butterflies!

    Wendy - daffygal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she is so cute!!!! Love to see her sitting on a water can adorable!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim! Your card is so pretty and you did a great job coloring her! I love that old Irish saying on the inside of your card! Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMY I love the Irish Blessing...great card
    Tilda is so cute setting on the watering can.
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute Kim!! Love the colors you have used - that watering can looks real!!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. The perfect Tilda for sitting on the watering can! So charming Kim!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, Kim, this is adorable.. Love how you have Tilda sitting on the can.. just so long as she doesn't slip in as that can looks awfully big.!!! seriously your color is so good and you did a great job on those butterflies and bling in the flower...
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the purple and green together. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super sweet and cute Tilda card Kim!! Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete