Monday, April 18, 2011

Back with an Easter Card

Good Morning Maggie Lovers!! It's been a while again. Seems every time I turn around something is coming up in our little world preventing me from being able to craft and blog. ARGH!!!! Card making is my stress relief and I need good dose of it!! So today I have not one but two cards for you!! Felt so good to finally color and create. I had this Maggie colored and ready to go, all I had to do was put her on a card. I started with a Cameo Coral base from Stampin Up. Then a layer of maybe baja breeze? CS from SU, followed by a layer of DP from DCWV. I colored Tilda with copics, sorry I don't have the colors because I did this a while back. I then popped Tilda up with dimensionals. I embellished with a bow made with my bow made easy (love that thing) some flowers from WOC and a few pearls from my stash. The weather has been wicked here the last few days. Can you believe we are still getting SNOW!! Enough already!! Mother nature is really pulling a fast one on us. It's time for sunshine and flowers. No more snow!!! I guess though I shouldn't complain too much after hearing about what is happening in other areas of the country. My friend lives in Raleigh, NC and they saw a tornado rip through there. The scary thing is she slept through the whole thing?!?!?! It could always be worse I guess, so I should be thankful it's just some snow. Hope some of you can find your way back to my blog. I know it's been a while and that it has been sporadic. Love all your comments, they mean so much to me and of course so do you!! Have a terrific Monday!! Rubber Hugs, Kim

12 comments:

  1. Kim, Such a sweet card and it reminds me of Spring! Here in Ohio we have one nice day, three bad ones... but I agree, it could be worse and we have so far been spared the horrible tornadoes! so glad to hear your friend is safe!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim, your Tilda is colored so beautifully! I love the paper, flowers and of course your bow is perfect! Sorry you guys are getting snow....crazy! We've had unbelievably crazy winds here in OK, which is wreaking havoc on my allergies. I hope you guys see some sun and springy weather soon! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute easter card! luv the coloring! Glad you found some time to make a card! yes, i heard that some part of US got MORE snow! ... no more white stuff in this area (FINALLY!, in western PA) but it had been a LOOONG "WHITE" WINTER! Hope you'll see Green on the ground Very Soon too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, the orange is so pretty! Bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card love the colours and the flowers you did a real good job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, I love the colorful eggs Tilda is holding. Very cute card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful card, so perfect for Easter. Super cute. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute card Kim -- gotta love those Easter Eggs!!
    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's adorable, Kim. The colors ared great, it's a perfect Easter card!
    Love it!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete