Monday, April 18, 2011

Card Two-I'm on a roll

Good Morning again!! I had another card ready to go so I thought I'd share it with you. This one features one of the stamps by Humorous Seniors called Read My Lips Lucille. Isn't she a hoot!! I love these senior stamps. Don't have a lot of people to send them to but they are fun. I started the card with a Gold Shimmer card stock. I added a layer of what I think is baja breeze card stock from Stampin Up, then a layer of DP from DCWV. I die cut using the scalloped oval a piece of Cameo Coral card stock from Stampin Up and then cut my image out with the oval and popped it up with dimensionals. My sentiment is actually three words I put together from a misc. set I purchased at Michael's. It has all kinds of words. I added some bling on both sides...this is actually bling for flip flops but it works so nicely on cards too. Added a ribbon made with the Bow Maker and added some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. The Humorous Seniors line of stamps can be purchased from http://www.ibrakeforstamps.com. This is also the new site to purchase the Wild Orchid Craft flowers. They do not carry all of the flowers but they do carry some and are looking to expand their selection too. So as an enabler, lol, I tell ya stop on by if you get a chance. Thanks for stopping by!! Have an awesome day!! Rubber Hugs, Kim

2 comments:

  1. Haha!! I love these cards... so good for a laugh!! Great job!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete