Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Communion Card













Good Morning Again!!I wanted to share my nephew's Holy Communion card with you all. Need opinions. How is it? I would appreciate any comments. I started with a Navy CS Base by Stampin Up. Added a layer of Always Artichoke by SU, then a Gold layer from my stash, and then the vanilla layer that I stamped the image on and embossed it in gold. I colored very lightly with distress inks just to give it some color. The inside of the card contains the verse on the bottom and on the top the cross and "Jesus Loves You". The card took me forever to make. Trying to figure out where to put the outside sentiment, deciding how to color the image. I think it turned out ok, what do you think?? Enjoy!! Keep Stamping!!


Rubber Hugs,

Kim

8 comments:

  1. You did a great job I know he will love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Kim! Beautiful card and so meaningful for your nephew.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. The sentiment is so wonderful!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous embossing work! Love your card and I'm sure your nephew will find it delightful too!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a special card!!! Very nice good job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is perfect. I like the sentiment for this special occasion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great. Love the embossing and just a hint of color.

    ReplyDelete