Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hopping Down the Bunny Trail





Good Morning!! I just love this Tulip Pathway by Magnolia. A lot of fun to color. I received it from a swap from the Magnolia group,along with Tilda and the bunny too. In fact all supplies for this card except for the flower were from the swap. The flower was from Diane at Magnolia-licious. I love the little bunny, done in shrinky dinks. Never would have thought of this but I need to pull mine out and use them. Really fun!! My daughter loves shrinky dinks too so would be something we could do together. Something that is hard to find these days. I don't have the copic colors again for this as I did this a while ago and set it aside and just finished it. Did that with a lot of images. Need to write the copic colors down I guess. I made a First Communnion card for my nephew last night. I am really happy with the way it turned out. I'll post it for you under a new post. It stopped snowing for now. It actually was sticking to the ground yesterday, umph!! We only got a dusting but even that is too much. I'm ready for sunny skies and warmer temps. So is my body. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis pretty severely and the damp weather does not agree with me. My doctor actually told me to move to a warmer climate, like that will happen. Have a lot of running around to do today and laundry to do too. Busy, Busy day!! Hope you all have an awesome Tuesday!! Keep Stamping!!!


Rubber Hugs,

Kim

2 comments: