Friday, May 20, 2011

Finally a Tilda to Share











Good Morning!! Whew!! Seems like forever since I last posted. So many things going on preventing me from stamping. UGH!! It felt really good to sit down, grab my copics and just get lost in time. So relaxing. I colored this last night and then finished it this morning. I was determined to get this posted. I have Maggie's sitting on my table that have not seen ink yet!! GASP!! Today I am going stamping with my Mom (Hi Mom!!). We go to a friend of hers house. She is our Stampin Up Demonstrator. Guess what?? I have goodies to pick up too!! Lots of new stamp sets and stuff. Can't wait. I haven't been stamping with the ladies in a long time. I really enjoy it. We bounce ideas off of each other and of course we gossip and eat. Just a fun time.






Anyway, on to my card. I started with a purply (is that a word) base from DCWV. I added a layer of Blush Blossom from Stampin Up, then a layer of dp from DCWV. I cut out a lavendar lace scalloped circle from Stampin Up using my nesties then cut my image out using the oval nestie. My image was of course colored with copic markers. To embellish it I wrapped some orange Bakers Twine around the bottom and added a butterfly charm. At the top I added flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts. Sorry the picture is not the best, must be the lighting. I'll have to work on that.






Hoping for some sunshine here in WNY today. So far it is not raining yet. Haven't heard the weather report for today. I guess it really doesn't matter too much since I will be inside all day and into the evening stamping. YAY!! I so need this day away from home and togetherness with the girls. Looking forward to it!! Hope you all have a fantastic day!!






Rubber Hugs,



Kim









Copics Used:



E000, E0000, E11, E33, E51



Y21, Y11, YR61, YR07



BV04, BV02, BV00, R20



G07, C3, C7

3 comments:

  1. Wow Wow what a super cute card!!!!I love the colors really cute!!!! You did a good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purply is a word in my book! :D
    I loooove this Tilda...she's my new favorite! And this card is beautiful!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, it's such a happy card and the DP is so sweet for this cute Tilda :-)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete