Saturday, October 15, 2011

Holy Moly she's still alive!!













Good Morning all you stampers!! Wow, I looked back and it has been since May since I last posted. WHEW!!! A whirlwind of things have gone on around here. I can't promise anything but I am REALLY going to try to keep up with my blog. I enjoy doing it!! Sometimes life gets in the way, ya know?!?!?


I've added a few pictures today. The first is our new "puppy". She is a doll. We rescued her from the local SPCA and boy did she have some problems to start with but she is thriving now. Are you ready for the name?? Scrumptious!! Very unique don't you think? We love her to pieces. She is about a year and a few months old and full of it if you know what I mean.


The next picture is my daughter baking. A rarity in our house but we love it when she does it!! Sarah has been doing very well and since school started this fall has been getting top grades. We are so excited for her.


The card is a simple one. I don't know the name of the Tilda used and I'm too lazy to go figure it out right now, HA!! She came with one of my mingles. LOVE the mingles!! She was fun to color. I used copics of course. I'm sorry I did not keep track of which copics I used, will try to do that in the future, I know it helps me. The embellishing was very simple. If you have any questions about it please let me know.


I hope all of you have a great day and a fabulous weekend. We are cold and rainy here. Nice day to stay inside and stamp or read a good book. Just what I plan on doing!! Keep smiling!!


Rubber Hugs,

Kim

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow she is adorable!!!!! You did a great job on this card!!!! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Scrumptious looks so cute! And Tilda looks just precious sitting there. Nice card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...your puppy is so cute! And so is your card...I love simple ones because they really highlight Tilda! :D
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your puppy is very cute, Very pretty card, Love the colours
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, the puppy is adorable
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, it's SO GREAT!!!!! to have you back! I have missed you. Every time I went to look up your addy, I'd get side tracked - Yes, life gets in the way much of the time :(
    Your new puppy is so cute. I understand the routine of training - been there, done that.
    Your Tilda is pretty! I'm liking clean and simple more every day. Your coloring is great. I'm looking forward to seeing your cards more often.
    Huggeroonies,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the CAS Tilda card and it looks so delightful. Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your puppy is so cute!!!! He looks like a handful...lol. Love the tilda card, cute colors!

    ReplyDelete